Photographing weddings and people in love is what I do. I studied photography at RMIT University and even have the fancy piece of paper to prove it! I'm not exactly sure how, but I've been photographing weddings for the last 10 years, and 5 years ago I started Karina Jade Photography!
So, even though your wedding is about you, there's a few things you need to know about me.
- I grew up in Jan Juc on the Victorian Surf Coast, but call Geelong home.
- My favourite time of year is Summer.
- I love good coffee and even better wine.
- I've been known to eat Nutella straight from the jar, and I think raw cookie dough deserves its own food group.
- I love a good road trip or holiday, or even just discovering new places.
- My two favourite people are my partner Rohan and my Dalmatian Ralph (not necessarily in that order).
- Sundays are for sleep in's! (Unless of course I'm shooting a wedding!)
What I've been posting on Instagram recently.